ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management System)
For any type and size of organization business continuity will help you manage challenging situations, maintain image of your organization and gain o competitive advantage.
What is ISO 22301?
ISO 22301 is the Business Continuity Management System and standard. The goal of Business Continuity Management System is to ensure that your company is protected from the risks associated with downtime due to unexpected disruptions or disasters.
Disruptive incidents to your business lead to income loss data risk breakdowns and lack of success in providing normal client services as per service level agreements (SLAs) ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems certification will guide a company in effectively planning for such eventualities.
ISO 22301 certification is suitable for all sizes and types of organizations and is well established worldwide
Why is ISO 22301 important for your business?
As the market constantly grows, management systems like ISO 22301 can mean the difference in expanding your client base as well as enabling you to understand the impact to risks facing your organization.
With ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Standard you will understand and prioritize the threats to your business ISO 22301 points out the requirements for a managements system to protect against disruptions and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management certification can protect your company against the damage resulting from expired deadline, leakages of data, operational and IT outages, industrial activities, clients being disappointed or direct financial loss due to disruptive incidents.
The benefits of ISO 22301
- Ability to respond effectively in the event of disruptions
- Appropriate and agile contingencies
- Better identification and control of business disruptions
- Reduces impact and frequency of business disruptions
- Establishment of a better reputation and credibility
- Upgrade in your performance by having string commitment contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Satisfaction of clients
- Reductions of costs via mitigating the impact of disruptions
- Improvement of your market potential domestically and internationally
- Meaningful relationships with your staff, customers and suppliers
- Legal compliance with better understanding of the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Improvements of competitiveness and enhancing profit potential