As per the European Commission CE Marking is a passport which allows free circulation of the products throughout the European Economic Area.
CE Marking the abbreviation of Conformity European is a label that must appear on all products sold in the EU Member States
The CE marking indicates that the manufacturer or importer complies with the relevant EU legislation applicable to a product and that he declares conformity with all legal requirements.
Our organization as Local Agent of Notified Bodies has the ability to certify your products as per the following EU Directives:
- 92/42/EEC-Water Boilers
- Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 Construction products
- 2006/42/EC Machinery
- 2014/29/EU Simple Pressure vessels
- 2014/68/EU Pressure equipment
- Regulation (EU) 2016/426 Appliances burning gaseous fuels
Key benefits of CE Marking
- A single framework of rules within the EU
- Establish a single market and foster economic development for the EU member states
- Simplify the movement of goods within the EU which may be caused by differences in national laws
CE Marking in combination with other certifications can be cost and time effective