ISO 9001:2015 (QMS)
Quality management system certification is a key step towards compliance and a necessity to improve the processes and sustainability of your business.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 901 is one of the standards within the range of ISO 9000 standards and is used for the purpose of conformity assessment. The goal of ISO 9001 is to ensure that your business maintains a reliable standard of quality regarding goods and services so that your employees and customers are constantly satisfied.
ISO 9001 also serves as the basis for many other important sector-specific standards, including ISO 13485 (medical devices) as well as widely used management system standards such as ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
ISO 9001 certification is suitable for all sizes and types of organizations and is well established around the world as an invaluable Quality Management System standard and has been established almost worldwide in more than 180 countries.
Why is ISO 9001 important for your business?
It is essential for businesses to offer products and services that not only meet but also surpass customer expectations. At the same time, cutting costs and remaining competitive is crucial. ISO 9001 certification demonstrates your organizations ability to consistently meet and exceed customer expectations.
Many buyers require suppliers to be ISO 9001-certified to minimize their risk of purchasing a low quality product or service. A business that achieves ISO 9001 certification will be able to attain significant improvements in organizations efficiency and products quality by minimizing waste and faults and increasing productivity. Additionally stock listed corporations require ISO certified suppliers.
The benefits of ISO 9001
- Upgrade in your performance by having strong commitment to product or service quality
- High levels of service quality when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Satisfaction of clients
- Improvement of your market potential domestically and internationally
- Meaningful relations with your staff, customers and suppliers
- Reduced and fixed operating costs
- Legal compliance with better understanding of the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establishment of reliability and quality reputation through the most internationally recognized quality management principles
- Better identification and control of business risks
ISO 14001-Enviromental Management System
The Environmental Managements Systems Certifications will guide organization towards the improvements of your environmental performance and resource management
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is an international standard which recognizes the actions of responsible business in managing and controlling their environment ISO 14001 Certification provides evidence that an Environmental Management System (EMS) is in place. It is designed to help business remain commercially successful without overlooking environmental responsibilities and impacts.
It can also help you to grow your business sustainably the environmental impact of this growth. Based on the Plan Do Check Act cycle. It can be used as a tool as well as focus on identifying, controlling and monitoring the environmental aspects of your organization and how to manage and improve the whole system.
Why is ISO 14001 important for your business?
Companies are now under pressure to make supply chains more environmentally friendly due to the growing global awareness of the environmental impact of consumer lifestyles. Organizations that implement ISO 14001 reduce costs and improve company-wide morale, while increasing the marketability of their brand. Furthermore they prove their organization is responsible and respectful towards the environment and society in general. Additionally certification may significantly reduce the risk of regulatory and environmental liability fines.
The benefits of ISO 14001
- More effective management of the environmental aspects of your business activities by considering:
- Environmental protection
- Pollution prevention
- Socio-economic needs
- Insurance of compliance with environmental legislation and the reduction of risk penalties and possible litigation
- Demonstration of high levels of environmental compliance when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Increasing sakes
- Financial improvement and saving
- Cost savings in energy and material consumption
- Enhanced company reputation
- Prevention of incidents such as pollution release and clean-up costs as well as non-compliance with legislation and subsequent prosecution
OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001-Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Reduce the risks related to occupational health and safety, improve your system’s performance and demonstrate compliance towards health & safety requirements
What is OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001?
OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems. It enables organizations to manage operational risk and improve their performance. It also provides guidance on how to manage the health and safety aspects of your business activities more effectively by taking into careful consider accident prevention, risk reduction and well-being of your employees.
An organization’s conformance to OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 safeguards employees. Clients and all parties in question, result in as few risks as possible, while third-party certification authenticates that an organization has taken steps to avoid accidents and hazardous situations using a comprehensive and effectively implemented system.
Why is OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 important for your business?
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
- Legal and other requirements
- Objectives and OHS programs
- Resources, roles responsibility, accountability and authority
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
The benefits of OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001
- Promotion of a safe and healthy working environment
- Reduction of potential accidents and improvement of overall performance of your staff
- Improved compliance with legal and other requirements
- Demonstration of high levels of occupational health and safety when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Improvement of the reliability of your operations to meet customer requirements and overall performance
Commitment and understanding of your staff to their responsibilities in ensuring workplace safety